11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

Round 1

Discuss the AFL, other clubs and the game in general

Moderators: Mr Q, DALBY

Re: Round 1

Postby DMac on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:21 pm

domo_the_eagle wrote:
Fat Side wrote:A few unlikely winners from the weekend.

Adelaide's win over GWS was a good one to bank. Same goes to Port. Melbourne's win was not so surprising as they are on the rise.

Good attacking footy all weekend which was great to see. Big scores and attractive footy.

Except for the last game of the round, Freo play the same boring shit footy.

I agree about Freo but other than the West Coast game I enjoyed it more than the others.
DMac
Rookie

Re: Round 1

Postby WCE Booka 89 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:13 pm

DALBY wrote:
MrWoollie wrote:And congratulations to the North fans for the respect they showed Petrie.
So different from the vitriol and hatred shown by the Collingwood Filth dickheads to Travis Cloke. They were literally frothing and foaming at the mouth. That could have been the rabies but I don't think so.

Totally agree, was great to see. Typical Pie supporters, you don't have to wonder why they are the most hated in the AFL. A premiership player, best and fairest, All Australian. He was one of the best contested marks wearing the pies Guernsey at one stage.Disappointing to hear so many boos and criticism form a champion magpie. :(

Plus it wasn't like he was in prime form and defected to lead another club to success. He was so out of form at Collingwood he was likely not to get another contract. He saved them wasting cap space on him and did them a big favour by leaving.
WCE Booka 89
EFH Legend

Previous

Return to AFL Board