11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

Round 6 - Western Derby

Discussion of all things Eagles
(the "EaglesFlyingHigh" board)

Moderators: Mead, Streaker, Mr Q

Re: Round 6 - Western Derby

Postby Bodhi on Tue May 01, 2018 4:07 pm

I thought J.K struggled on the weekend and should have a longer hiatus to get his body back to 100%. I don't think he would be missed at this point to tell the truth.
Bodhi
Regular

Re: Round 6 - Western Derby

Postby Fair Bump Play On on Tue May 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Pinion King wrote:
WCE Booka 89 wrote:Team selections just got a lot tougher next week. Whilst we would like to shed a tall to add some run, Waterman has just been nominated as the rising star for the round. :lol:

The game we all thought he should have a rest he gets the nomination. :lol:

Congratulations to him.

I thought he played a fantastic game on the weekend, mentioned to some of my Freo friends - I know - that we would probably drop him for team balance but he just keeps on getting better. The first time I've seen him up close; ground level v up in the gods. Looks solid, fit and works really hard all day long to get to the contest. I expect to watch him playing for us for a long time to come.
Proud 2017 sponsor of Liam -Dangerfield- Duggan, Will Schofield, Simon - the tank - Tunbridge & Tom Gorter
Past sponsor; 2016 self appointed sponsor of Sam it's better with Butler, 2015 of Jamie lace out Bennell, Scooter - future vice-captain - Selwood. 2013 of Mitch - Mr Required - Brown, (And he stayed), 2012 of Scott - the future - Lycett, (And he is), 2011 of Vice Captain – fair, but get out of his way - Beau Waters, (His greatest year)
Fair Bump Play On
EFH Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to West Coast Eagles