Game Focus

The Everlasting Stadium Thread.

Discussion of all things Eagles
(the "EaglesFlyingHigh" board)

Moderators: Mead, Streaker, Mr Q

Re: The Everlasting Stadium Thread.

Postby jourgo on Wed May 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Mr Q wrote:
jourgo wrote:To be truthful Q, I don't have a dog in this fight. I drink more mid-strength now than I do full strength and I rarely drink at games. When I do, I don't know the last time I had more than maybe 3 cups. Its the principle that irks me. A minority fucking it up for everyone else gets me dark and that's what this is.

That's the point I'm making - it's a minority, but it's not the people making the decisions, it's the minority of (usually) men who liquor up and turn into arseholes.

Of course, some people don't need the liquor. But that's another story.

And the point I'm making is I don't believe mid strength beer makes an objective difference to the dickhead-alcohol equilibrium. Beer may be bloating for you (and me), but I'm sure we've both been stupefied by the amount of beer some blokes can drink in a short period of time. And you've said it yourself in not quite so many words - a determined dickhead can't be stopped from being a dickhead. I simply object to everybody else being put out in the pursuit of dickhead-taming - especially when the measures being taken most likely make no difference.
I got a fever.
And the only prescription,
Is MORE COWBELL!
jourgo
EFH Legend

Previous

Return to West Coast Eagles