Advanced  

Latest Result

Grand Final MCG
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 • 12:00 WST
West Coast Collingwood
11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

Essendon V Eagles @ The Dome

Going to a game interstate? Ticketing, how you're getting there etc.

Moderator: Mead

Postby mysterio on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:31 pm

Booked my flights tonight.....

Just need to get tickets now, am also looking at going to Pies v Dees like Sico and possibly one of the games on Sat or Sun.

Where abouts are everybody seats for the Essendon game???
mysterio
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby wce1293 on Tue May 08, 2007 1:47 pm

We're going to this game and were going to buy tickets when we got there. Just checked with ticketmaster and was told there's about 70 general admission tickets left behind the goals. I can't believe it would be a sellout - would this be right and what's the view like from Level 1, Block 24, Row P?
wce1293
Veteran

Postby mysterio on Mon May 14, 2007 10:34 pm

Have people got tickets???

As ive tried to get tickets on TM website in the member option (AFL/Club) and i put barcode in (on back of WCE membership card) and then it says it isnt a valid barcode.

So my mum rang TM up today to get tickets and they said tickets dont go on sale till 2 weeks prior to the game. Which i thought is the norm as that wat happens to general public tickets here. But i was sure some people on here had got tickets.

Can anyone help me concerning this or clear things up regarding if tickets are on sale??
mysterio
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Sico 17 on Tue May 15, 2007 8:07 am

mysterio wrote:Can anyone help me concerning this or clear things up regarding if tickets are on sale??

Just order tickets without quoting membership numbers. Go to the link in the Telstra Dome thread.
Sico 17
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby wce1293 on Tue May 15, 2007 7:24 pm

WCE members don't have any rights as far as buying tickets to away games. You can only use Essendon or AFL member numbers to buy tickets from CLUB/AFL section on ticketmaster (for this game). I tried to buy tickets last week and could have bought some behind the goals but didn't want to sit there. Ticketmaster said they had 70 tickets left behind the goals (but they are now sold out). She also said the club and afl members have a certain date they have to buy their ticket by and if they don't, these go back on the market the week before the game. We're getting an afl member friend in Melbourne to get our tickets for us.
wce1293
Veteran

Postby wce1293 on Tue May 15, 2007 7:40 pm

Just checked ticketmaster and there's seats now available on the wings.
wce1293
Veteran

Postby mysterio on Wed May 16, 2007 9:40 am

How fucked is the TM seating chart for Telstra Dome on TM website. You cant even read or see where about you have tickets for.

When it gives you the area where your sitting, you go to look on the seating chart and the seating chart is so small and unreadable, you cant tell where your seats are!
mysterio
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby mysterio on Thu May 17, 2007 7:43 pm

I remember hearing or reading that the Eagles have a function after the Melbourne games for the Victorian Eagle fans.

Is that happening for this match and can any Eagles fans go or is it only for the Eagles Victorian members????
mysterio
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Jeeves on Tue May 22, 2007 8:51 pm

I have a friend who is going to the game and he wants to sit with other eagles supporters. Is there a section of the ground set aside for eagles fans and if so, where? Thanks.
Jeeves
Regular

Postby cheese on Tue May 22, 2007 10:41 pm

cuz4pm wrote:I have a friend who is going to the game and he wants to sit with other eagles supporters. Is there a section of the ground set aside for eagles fans and if so, where? Thanks.
From what I know you have to state that you are an Eagles Fan/Member when purchasing tickets . Look on beyond the border on the Eagles web site . Cheers :wink:
Luke THE OTHER FOOT Shuey
cheese
EFH Legend

Postby cheese on Sat May 26, 2007 6:03 pm

Woo Hoo my contractor has organised a weekend in Melbourne for us so I will be at this game. Will be at the Port game and the Saints on Sunday too .
Luke THE OTHER FOOT Shuey
cheese
EFH Legend

Re: Essendon V Eagles @ The Dome

Postby eagle rock on Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:17 pm

I'll be there, Im in the 3rd level though but I'm only 3 row back. Has anyone been on 3rd level and is it any good?
eagle rock
Veteran

Re: Essendon V Eagles @ The Dome

Postby KRAL on Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:41 pm

3+9=legends wrote:I'll be there, Im in the 3rd level though but I'm only 3 row back. Has anyone been on 3rd level and is it any good?

Yeah, 3rd level is good viewing, you don't feel too far out of the action at the dome, probably cause of the roof. Was sitting up there when Kerr took that hanger last year against collingwood :D. Was bloody freezing cold but if the roof is closed and stands packed it will probably be pretty warm. It will be a cracker of a match to go to. :D
KRAL
KRAL
Veteran

Previous

Return to Travelling Eagles