Advanced  

Latest Result

Grand Final MCG
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 • 12:00 WST
West Coast Collingwood
11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

Have you seen WCE not at subi,

Going to a game interstate? Ticketing, how you're getting there etc.

Moderator: Mead

Re: Have you seen WCE not at subi,

Postby catherinelaura on Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:24 pm

Saw them playing Collingwood at the MCG in 2005...first game we lost that season!
you have more strength than you'll ever know.
catherinelaura
Regular

Postby eagle rock on Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:13 pm

I moved to Victoria a few years ago and its good when you win. Out of all the matches in the past couple of years i've been to they have won them all in Melbourne.

2005 - WEST COAST vs. Kangaroos (TD)- Won by under a goal when a Kangaroos hit the post running into the goal square.
2006 - WEST COAST vs. Essenscum (TD)- Had a good last quarter when COX kicked that great goal.
- WEST COAST vs. St Kilda (TD)- After a massive win over Adelaide, had a good win over Saints by about 35pts.
2007 - WEST COAST vs. Richmond (MCG)- A bit of a sloppy game by the boys but happy with the win.
- WEST COAST vs. Essenscum (TD - Tomorrow night)- I'll be there, hoping to get away with a good win.

Its tough when there are opposition supporters everywhere having a go at the Eagles but when West Coast win its great, all I do is turn around and give them a nice grin and wave of the scarf. :lol:
West Coast has pretty good support in Melbourne though, I rekon there weren't many more Richmond supporters than West Coast.
eagle rock
Veteran

Postby 11sjw on Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Yep, 1991 Grand Final. The supposedly (love the Worst Australian) too old Hawks got up.
11sjw
Veteran

Previous

Return to Travelling Eagles