Advanced  

Latest Result

Grand Final MCG
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 • 12:00 WST
West Coast Collingwood
11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

2013 West Coast Trips

Going to a game interstate? Ticketing, how you're getting there etc.

Moderator: Mead

2013 West Coast Trips

Postby Sico 17 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Anyone else booked a football weekend away for next year already? Flights are cheap as chips at the moment.

Booked the normal trip with family, going to Adelaide this year to see the Crows.

Now that the youngest nephew has turned 18 a boys weekend has already been booked as well. Queens birthday weekend with West Coast playing St Kilda on Sunday.

The Friday night games against Hawthorn and Collingwood were also very enticing.
Sico 17
EFH Posting Lunatic

Re: 2013 West Coast Trips

Postby Hawkeye on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Friday night against Hawthorn is pencilled in
moderation in everything.....except for the Blue and Gold

"I don't think it's necessarily a big part of football. I think that's a big part of life and a big part of team and a big part of family. When you need to step up to a challenge, you rise to that challenge."
- Beau Waters
Hawkeye
Veteran

Postby Morsey on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Going to our opening away game (RD3) at the G against the Dees, will also head to the Pies v Hawks

Also booked for the round 5 Port game, fly out friday night (150 with virgin atm). Recommend people look at the adabco hotel (stayed there last year and was very impressed) - right in the hard of the city :D

Will give Brisvegas and Western Sydney a miss...

Hoping to be in Melbourne by june/july so will definitely see the Saints on Twilight Sunday (Rd11), Hawks on the Friday night in Rd 13, Dogs in Rd 18 is a DEFINITE as best mate is a Dogs man so ill be there for sure, Rd 20 vs the Scum (if there even in the comp :twisted: ) will be there to wave me jacket and finally rd 22 against the Pies definitely be there...

Adelaide at Footy Park is 80% chance of being there just depending on work but its a saturday night game 8)

Cant wait for it all to start :D
BEAU WATERS = THE MAN THE LEGEND!

FREO DOCKERS - DOING NOTHING SINCE 1995 ;)

WEST COAST EAGLES
Premiers 1992 1994 2006

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9iSHYcm24
Morsey
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Tonka on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am

We've booked in for the Queen's Birthday long weekend too.. So Eagles v Saints on the Sunday at the Dome, and Bombers v Blues at the G on the Friday night.

Also going to be on the Gold Coast when the Eagles play the Lions, so i'll be making the 1 hour trip up to the Gabba to see them. Better not choke this year....
Tonka
Veteran

Postby Mr Q on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Tonka wrote:and Bombers v Blues at the G on the Friday night.

But if the best possible result happens, you'll be buried in the rubble when the whole stadium collapses under the weight of evil on the ground.
"I like to pay taxes. With them I buy civilisation" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Alternative facts, alternative facts, pants on fire....
Mr Q
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby mysterio on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Heading over to Melbourne for 2 rounds of footy in August (rd 19 and 20). Going over with a Freo supporting mate so Rd 19 Carlton v Freo and Rd 20 is Essendon v West Coast

Other good games round 19

Geelong v North (Fri)
Rich v Hawks (Sat)
Pies v Essendon (Sun)

(miss the WCE v GC home game)
mysterio
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby mysterio on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Just seeing if anyone can give me info/ point me in right direction about after match functions at WCE games at Etihad. Will be there for WCE v Essendon game.
mysterio
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Eagle on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 pm

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/sgio-eagles-zone/global-fan-zone/west-coast-on-the-east-coast

ROUND 20: Essendon v West Coast | Sunday, August 11 | Etihad Stadium | 1.10pm

Post-match function
All Eagles supporters are invited to attend the club’s post match function in the Victory Room which is located within Etihad Stadium, behind the Level 1 seats, near Aisle 13 (approx). The players and coaching staff will attend and look forward to meeting all Eagles supporters.
FREE JACK WATTS !
Wild Eagle
Regular

Return to Travelling Eagles