Advanced  

Latest Result

Grand Final MCG
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 • 12:00 WST
West Coast Collingwood
11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

2009 - Melbourne

Going to a game interstate? Ticketing, how you're getting there etc.

Moderator: Mead

Re: 2009 - Melbourne

Postby wceagles10 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:25 pm

jaxster wrote:Kinda like asking if you prefer to be hit over the head with a cricket bat or a baseball bat.

Haha, you've so eloquently put into words what I'm feeling. If only the uni break wasn't so unfortunately timed and I had a choice between another game as well!
wceagles10
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby hendo1963 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:39 pm

wceagles10 wrote:Eagles vs Essendon, or Eagles vs Collingwood.

I would go the Collingwood option,mainly because you have better games in Melbourne that weekend.
Fev's first game against Carlton in Melbourne on Thursday night,Hawks v Bulldogs MCG on Friday night and Eagles v Magpies on Saturday night,should be three good games.
hendo1963
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby wceagles10 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:49 pm

hendo1963 wrote:I would go the Collingwood option,mainly because you have better games in Melbourne that weekend.
Fev's first game against Carlton on Thursday night,Hawks v Bulldogs MCG on Friday night and Eagles v Magpies on Saturday night,should be three good games.

Not bad advice there actually, might consider planning it based on other games. Don't know about Hawks vs Bulldogs though; here's a picture of the score for that game taken last time I was in Melbourne :P

wceagles10
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Bacardi Babe on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Round 8 for this little girl! Melbourne versus Eagles on Saturday and then Richmond and the Hawks on Sunday! WOOHOO! Hopefully I will see a win with the Eagles on the Saturday and a good game from #10 for the Dees! If its close then I'll feel better! :D

Love Melbourne, we always stay at Southbank at some apartments on City road area! This year when the whole clan went over we had to book in someone elses name because they wouldnt accept a booking under the name we booked for in 2008! :-) Bwahahhaha, the noise complaints were bad and then some of Victorias finest knocked on our door at 3am which was amusing :-)
Even heroes have the right to bleed
Bacardi Babe
EFH Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Travelling Eagles