Advanced  

Latest Result

Grand Final MCG
Sat, 29 Sep 2018 • 12:00 WST
West Coast Collingwood
11.13 (79) 11.8 (74)
Game Focus

Heading over for the Roos game

Going to a game interstate? Ticketing, how you're getting there etc.

Moderator: Mead

Heading over for the Roos game

Postby Black JuJu on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:32 am

Actually my first time over since the dome opened and there wasn't a grand final on.

What's the cheapest way in? fine for a walk up or do I need to bother booking tickets to avoid a massive queue?

Does my WA Eagles membership entitle me to anything except a smug sense of seniority in relation to the lowly Vic based members?

Do they have day care facilities available to mind female companions that don't know anything about the game but will insist on attending?

Could be over for a few weeks actually, depends how a few things play out. Any advice for the Friday game against the Saints also would be great.
Major News Limited Source
EFH's Finest, most popular, 'Best', sexiest, most controversial and most complained about contributor.

Yesterday, today was tomorrow but tomorrow, today will be yesterday.
Black JuJu
EFH Hall of Fame

Re: Heading over for the Roos game

Postby Sico 17 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:09 pm

You can get tickets at the gate but it is probably easier and saves time to get them over the net first (check the first post of the Telstra Dome thread for a link). When I have gone it is usually the bottom two sections are set seats but the top section is general admission, cheap and you can sit where ever you want. It is still a great view from the top section.

From the Essendon vs West Coast weekend, a ticket for the Essendon game in the 2nd level was $50, a ticket in the top section for the Carlton/Port and St Kilda/Kangaroos games were $18.50.
Sico 17
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby KTBEAR on Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:53 am

Does my WA Eagles membership entitle me to anything except a smug sense of seniority in relation to the lowly Vic based members?

Black JuJu - not sure why being a WA member makes you older??????
Supporting the Eagles since 1987 - in Victoria since '92
KTBEAR
Rookie

Postby Black JuJu on Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:22 pm

Not older - of a higher status within society.
Major News Limited Source
EFH's Finest, most popular, 'Best', sexiest, most controversial and most complained about contributor.

Yesterday, today was tomorrow but tomorrow, today will be yesterday.
Black JuJu
EFH Hall of Fame

Return to Travelling Eagles