Happy Australia Day 2017

Discuss whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like

Moderators: Streaker, Mr Q

Re: Happy Australia Day 2017

Postby WCE Booka 89 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Total Package wrote:
farmer joe wrote:
Total Package wrote:[
Don't forget... they are changing traffic lights in Melbourne to shown women at crosswalks too. :roll:

The things that happen when you have a group that want so badly to be oppressed to justify their internal hatred and failure to make anything of their lives.... but can't actually find anything in 2017 to be oppressed about to blame it on.... so start looking for crosswalk signals. Amazing.

This is seriously hilarious. I've heard it said that the old signals look like a women dressed in jeans. The feminists are now getting it changed to a women in a dress. The irony....

I'm fully expecting 10 years from now feminists will be outraged at the same lights they are changing... saying that they represent women being bossy by telling people when and when they can't cross the street. And so completes the circle of victimhood.

or why does the woman have to be wearing a dress... Females are more than a pretty face in a dress... :lol:
WCE Booka 89
EFH Legend

Postby Total Package on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:16 pm

WCE Booka 89 wrote:
Total Package wrote:
farmer joe wrote:This is seriously hilarious. I've heard it said that the old signals look like a women dressed in jeans. The feminists are now getting it changed to a women in a dress. The irony....

I'm fully expecting 10 years from now feminists will be outraged at the same lights they are changing... saying that they represent women being bossy by telling people when and when they can't cross the street. And so completes the circle of victimhood.

or why does the woman have to be wearing a dress... Females are more than a pretty face in a dress... :lol:

Not to mention the "How dare you gender identify me based on how I look and what I wear".

Also... RIP to cartoonist Bill Leak who passed away earlier today. His cartoons were often inflammatory... very un PC.... but nearly always true.
Total Package
EFH Posting Lunatic

Postby Fat Side on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Its only a trial paid for by a non-profit organisation.

If its an issue, the sign should simply show an image from the waist down (a set of legs)
Make the switch now
Fat Side
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Crazy Dazz on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:04 pm

One thing I have a massive problem with, is the new order of Bigots who always think their rights and their opinion triumphs over everyone else's, and therefore the majority should take it in the arse so that they can feel better about something.

And perhaps worse, think that just because they happen to be a member of some mnority opinion that objects to something, that the whole country should stop what we're doing and have a referendum. We HAD a referendum on a Republic, and in typical neo-bigotry those responsible refused to listen to the majority, and put up a model that was doomed to fail. You had your chance, you got pantsed, time to shut up and move on.

The Union Jack on our Flag? The Majority want it to stay there, so again time to shut up and move on.
Australia Day? Same.
Daylight Savings? Ditto. Opinions don't "change" just because you have a weed up your arse.
Crazy Dazz
EFH Legend

Previous

Return to General Board, Suggestions and Problems