Advanced  

Latest Result

Round 17 Subiaco Oval
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 • 14:40 WST
West Coast Fremantle
11.8 (74) 5.14 (44)
Game Focus

Next Game

Round 19 Subiaco Oval
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 • 14:40 WST
West Coast v Brisbane Lions
Game Focus



LOVE:One thing I love...........

Discuss whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like

Moderators: Streaker, Mr Q

Re: LOVE:One thing I love...........

Postby Eliot Mess on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:32 am

Yes, the Quay looks more user-friendly and welcoming than I expected...

Bit worried about what's going up on that boarded up building site...they have *got* to keep all the heights down...so far so good. (This view comes from a midnight stroll...no water park and no laser show).

This could be a turning point.
User avatar
Eliot Mess
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:22 am

Re: LOVE:One thing I love...........

Postby DALBY on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Is collecting films.

I finally got round to watch the below

I watched The Gambler on Sunday. 7/10, Wahlberg did well in his role, but the story was somewhat boring, a really bad ending also contributed to the rating.

Nyphomaniac 1&2, these were not what I expected at all. It was different. Boring again in parts and very violent. These films were not a turn on, what so ever. Plenty of sex and Nudity. but that's all. Will be hard to watch for some, but if you can keep an open mind, worth a look. Uma Thurman was good as Mrs H. I thought it was written well, especially in certain parts.8/10

I'd like to hear others opinions on these films.
Tom "Chops" Lamb
Guernsey 10, still only 20 years old, 193cm, "The best utility money can buy"
Drafted 32 in 2014.
User avatar
DALBY
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: WAIKIKI

Re: LOVE:One thing I love...........

Postby Bigbav on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:49 pm

NAB's new commercial with the juvenile doppelgangers.

Clever idea, with classy production and direction.
1987 Sponsor of Laurie Keene
User avatar
Bigbav
Veteran
 
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Gero

Re: LOVE:One thing I love...........

Postby DALBY on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:48 am

Got tickets for the better half and I to finally see Chris Rock in June. :D
Tom "Chops" Lamb
Guernsey 10, still only 20 years old, 193cm, "The best utility money can buy"
Drafted 32 in 2014.
User avatar
DALBY
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: WAIKIKI

Re: LOVE:One thing I love...........

Postby DALBY on Wed May 17, 2017 10:49 am

Had a great preseason and feeling great. Knee and dislocated elbow are fine once strapped. I'm finally hitting targets with my kicking at full pace and even my left is hitting the chest now and then. Playing in Mandurah on Sunday. Keen to smash Ellenbrook if they turn up of course. Rams are playing great contested footy. I never want to give up local footy. I really wish I had started earlier.
Tom "Chops" Lamb
Guernsey 10, still only 20 years old, 193cm, "The best utility money can buy"
Drafted 32 in 2014.
User avatar
DALBY
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: WAIKIKI

Re: LOVE:One thing I love...........

Postby Streaker on Wed May 17, 2017 12:24 pm

DALBY wrote:Had a great preseason and feeling great. Knee and dislocated elbow are fine once strapped. I'm finally hitting targets with my kicking at full pace and even my left is hitting the chest now and then. Playing in Mandurah on Sunday. Keen to smash Ellenbrook if they turn up of course. Rams are playing great contested footy. I never want to give up local footy. I really wish I had started earlier.


Who you playing for again. Might get my mate Dom to ruffle your feathers next time you play.

My playing days are well and truly over. Booked in for a Total Knee Replacement in October.
Streaker
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:26 pm

Re: LOVE:One thing I love...........

Postby DALBY on Wed May 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Streaker wrote:
DALBY wrote:Had a great preseason and feeling great. Knee and dislocated elbow are fine once strapped. I'm finally hitting targets with my kicking at full pace and even my left is hitting the chest now and then. Playing in Mandurah on Sunday. Keen to smash Ellenbrook if they turn up of course. Rams are playing great contested footy. I never want to give up local footy. I really wish I had started earlier.


Who you playing for again. Might get my mate Dom to ruffle your feathers next time you play.

My playing days are well and truly over. Booked in for a Total Knee Replacement in October.


Rockingham Ram Supers 33-40, Who does Dom play for? We have already played Western Whalers, Mandurah and Jadakot.

My left knee requires PCL surgery. I tore it when I was 17. I've waited this long. I can wait some more.
Tom "Chops" Lamb
Guernsey 10, still only 20 years old, 193cm, "The best utility money can buy"
Drafted 32 in 2014.
User avatar
DALBY
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: WAIKIKI

Re: LOVE:One thing I love...........

Postby domo_the_eagle on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

DALBY wrote:
Streaker wrote:
DALBY wrote:Had a great preseason and feeling great. Knee and dislocated elbow are fine once strapped. I'm finally hitting targets with my kicking at full pace and even my left is hitting the chest now and then. Playing in Mandurah on Sunday. Keen to smash Ellenbrook if they turn up of course. Rams are playing great contested footy. I never want to give up local footy. I really wish I had started earlier.


Who you playing for again. Might get my mate Dom to ruffle your feathers next time you play.

My playing days are well and truly over. Booked in for a Total Knee Replacement in October.


Rockingham Ram Supers 33-40, Who does Dom play for? We have already played Western Whalers, Mandurah and Jadakot.

My left knee requires PCL surgery. I tore it when I was 17. I've waited this long. I can wait some more.


I've retired now
User avatar
domo_the_eagle
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:18 pm
Location: Perth

Previous

Return to General Board, Suggestions and Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest