West Coast v Sydney
Game Focus

2017 verdict: Great escapes not enough

Discussion of all things Eagles
(the "EaglesFlyingHigh" board)

Moderators: Mead, Streaker, Mr Q

Re: 2017 verdict: Great escapes not enough

Postby Fair Bump Play On on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:34 pm

Pinion King wrote:Duggan gets rookie of the year.

The sky is the limit for this great player. Sign him up on a long term deal.
Proud 2017 sponsor of Liam -Dangerfield- Duggan, Will Schofield, Simon - the tank - Tunbridge & Tom Gorter
Past sponsor; 2016 self appointed sponsor of Sam it's better with Butler, 2015 of Jamie lace out Bennell, Scooter - future vice-captain - Selwood. 2013 of Mitch - Mr Required - Brown, (And he stayed), 2012 of Scott - the future - Lycett, (And he is), 2011 of Vice Captain – fair, but get out of his way - Beau Waters, (His greatest year)
Fair Bump Play On
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby Fair Bump Play On on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Pinion King wrote:
Fair Bump Play On wrote:The ALF does know that we have phones in WA and they can call us and ask questions don't they? Or they could even read their own web site to keep abreast of the - not so recent - news.

They also used our Navy and Yellow strips, not our Royal.

A few days old but I'm glad:

West Coast said the club did not have sign-off on the players used and would not be selling the calendar in its team store.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/we ... 50508068e5
Proud 2017 sponsor of Liam -Dangerfield- Duggan, Will Schofield, Simon - the tank - Tunbridge & Tom Gorter
Past sponsor; 2016 self appointed sponsor of Sam it's better with Butler, 2015 of Jamie lace out Bennell, Scooter - future vice-captain - Selwood. 2013 of Mitch - Mr Required - Brown, (And he stayed), 2012 of Scott - the future - Lycett, (And he is), 2011 of Vice Captain – fair, but get out of his way - Beau Waters, (His greatest year)
Fair Bump Play On
EFH Hall of Fame

Postby WCE Booka 89 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Clarke Markx Goalz wrote:Well done Booka, you've been paying better attention than I have. Did they give the final scores after the last rounds? I went to bed at desert.

I thought that there was a positive mood in the room and Simpson talked about building to success. Adelaide and Richmond both had good stories this year. The hope is that our games against the 2 Adelaide teams helps to build up the teams ongoing narrative. Plus a few new coaches, some young blood. The 3 players that we're made life members were the fresh blood that helped drive success in 2011. Hopefully that's Venables and Rioli, and some others next year. Maybe they could walk the canning stock route or something uniquely teamy to build togetherness.

Sad thing is this is the year I have paid the least interest in footy so I haven't been paying that great attention :lol:
WCE Booka 89
EFH Legend

Previous

Return to West Coast Eagles