Advanced  

Latest Result

Semi Final Sydney Showgrounds
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 • 17:25 WST
West Coast Greater Western Sydney
9.4 (58) 19.11 (125)
Game Focus

Next Game

Round 1 Perth Stadium
Sun, 25 Mar 2018 • 16:20 WST
West Coast v Sydney
Game Focus



Next Season: 2017

Discussion of all things Eagles
(the "EaglesFlyingHigh" board)

Moderators: Mead, Streaker, Mr Q

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby domo_the_eagle on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:43 am

Sam mitchell is on AFL 360 tonight on fox footy.

I only caught a bit of the preview, but unsure if its a one off appearance or a regular weekly spot.
User avatar
domo_the_eagle
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:18 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby farmer joe on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:10 pm

penrith eagle wrote:Kevin Bartlett can go suck a dick

Sue the prick West Coast

He is a c..t. Nothing more, nothing less.
Recon you are a 'journo' KB? Get off your lazy, entitled ass and go dig around the 'injunction' club and mighty bloods. It was going on everywhere.
We all feel like shit seeing Cuz go down like he is. We don't need a c..t like KB telling us we shouldn't of won that flag. Without the drugs we might have won in 05 and wouldn't have self destructed in 07. The drugs hurt us, not enhanced our club.
farmer joe
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:22 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby domo_the_eagle on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:55 pm

farmer joe wrote:
penrith eagle wrote:Kevin Bartlett can go suck a dick

Sue the prick West Coast

He is a c..t. Nothing more, nothing less.
Recon you are a 'journo' KB? Get off your lazy, entitled ass and go dig around the 'injunction' club and mighty bloods. It was going on everywhere.
We all feel like shit seeing Cuz go down like he is. We don't need a c..t like KB telling us we shouldn't of won that flag. Without the drugs we might have won in 05 and wouldn't have self destructed in 07. The drugs hurt us, not enhanced our club.


The herald scum bring this up on the eve of the finals, but to be honest i dont think anyone gives a fuck as everyone has moved on and on the surface our culture has 100% improved because of this scandal.
User avatar
domo_the_eagle
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:18 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby Fat Side on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Petrie has just been elevated to the senior list
Make the switch now
User avatar
Fat Side
Veteran
 
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby Fat Side on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:12 pm

domo_the_eagle wrote:
farmer joe wrote:
penrith eagle wrote:Kevin Bartlett can go suck a dick

Sue the prick West Coast

He is a c..t. Nothing more, nothing less.
Recon you are a 'journo' KB? Get off your lazy, entitled ass and go dig around the 'injunction' club and mighty bloods. It was going on everywhere.
We all feel like shit seeing Cuz go down like he is. We don't need a c..t like KB telling us we shouldn't of won that flag. Without the drugs we might have won in 05 and wouldn't have self destructed in 07. The drugs hurt us, not enhanced our club.


The herald scum bring this up on the eve of the finals, but to be honest i dont think anyone gives a fuck as everyone has moved on and on the surface our culture has 100% improved because of this scandal.


Terrific point. We don't want to be complacent, but there have been no allegations of drug use among WCE players since 2007. As for KB, excellent footballer, but a nobody now. He's entitled to his views and the media lap it up. His opinion carries no weight whatsoever other than media interest.

It could be argued that Brisbane's three premierships (2001-03) and Sydney's two (2005-12) were tainted by a $1million annual overpayment. Anyway who cares it's history
Make the switch now
User avatar
Fat Side
Veteran
 
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby Fair Bump Play On on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:08 pm

penrith eagle wrote:Kevin Bartlett can go suck a dick

Sue the prick West Coast


The man is a self-confessed teetotaller; enough said.
Proud 2017 sponsor of Liam -Dangerfield- Duggan, Will Schofield, Simon - the tank - Tunbridge & Tom Gorter
Past sponsor; 2016 self appointed sponsor of Sam it's better with Butler, 2015 of Jamie lace out Bennell, Scooter - future vice-captain - Selwood. 2013 of Mitch - Mr Required - Brown, (And he stayed), 2012 of Scott - the future - Lycett, (And he is), 2011 of Vice Captain – fair, but get out of his way - Beau Waters, (His greatest year)
User avatar
Fair Bump Play On
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:06 pm
Location: Getting hot on this globe.

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby farmer joe on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Fair Bump Play On wrote:
penrith eagle wrote:Kevin Bartlett can go suck a dick

Sue the prick West Coast


The man is a self-confessed teetotaller; enough said.

I saw him play in the 79 State of Origin carnival game. My opinion might have been influenced by the old drinking guys standing around me (I was 10) but I still agree with them. If there is an easy way out KB knows where it is. Prick of a bloke.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Pe ... n_Carnival
farmer joe
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:22 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby WestCoastAJ on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Now that mug Barry Thug Fuckwit Hall has weighed in on the article saying it's tainted as well. C#$t you should not of even played in the gf the year before.

Fire for the belly for this years squad. But can we do it without NN?
Official 2015 EFH sponsor of Kane "I hate Carlton" Lucas
Official 2014 EFH sponsor of Sharod "The trampoliner" Wellingham
User avatar
WestCoastAJ
Regular
 
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:43 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby Fat Side on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:56 am

The WCE need to treat the Herald Sun like the Liverpool FC treat the Sun. Refuse to talk to them. Refuse to take their questions at media conferences.
Make the switch now
User avatar
Fat Side
Veteran
 
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby CouchPotato on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:16 am

Is this even news anymore?

Even my dockers mates are sick of hearing about it
CouchPotato
Regular
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby Fat Side on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Since last year:

Barrass has put on 7kgs,
Lamb and Duggan 6kgs
Tunbridge 5kgs

Rioli has put on 7kgs since being drafted

Big increases. Good size and ready to go.
Make the switch now
User avatar
Fat Side
Veteran
 
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby Pinion King on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:28 pm

domo_the_eagle wrote:
farmer joe wrote:
penrith eagle wrote:Kevin Bartlett can go suck a dick

Sue the prick West Coast

He is a c..t. Nothing more, nothing less.
Recon you are a 'journo' KB? Get off your lazy, entitled ass and go dig around the 'injunction' club and mighty bloods. It was going on everywhere.
We all feel like shit seeing Cuz go down like he is. We don't need a c..t like KB telling us we shouldn't of won that flag. Without the drugs we might have won in 05 and wouldn't have self destructed in 07. The drugs hurt us, not enhanced our club.


The herald scum bring this up on the eve of the finals, but to be honest i dont think anyone gives a fuck as everyone has moved on and on the surface our culture has 100% improved because of this scandal.

We are now one of the clubs that are looked to a roll models for culture.

Seriously this needs to be let go now and guys like Cuz and Kerr need to be left alone by the media. The constant attention isn't helping them.
Official 2017 EFH Sponsor of Josh Kennedy, Fraser McInnes, and Joshua Rotham
Official 2015 EFH Sponsor of Liam Duggan
Official 2014 EFH Sponsor of Elliot Yeo
Official 2013 EFH Sponsor of Dean Cox
User avatar
Pinion King
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby Fat Side on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 am

Cripps is out for two months and Nelson for about four weeks.

On the positive side, Rioli is ready to resume after a hamstring tear. He is expected to play EP reserves this week.
Make the switch now
User avatar
Fat Side
Veteran
 
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby domo_the_eagle on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 am

Fat Side wrote:Cripps is out for two months and Nelson for about four weeks.

On the positive side, Rioli is ready to resume after a hamstring tear. He is expected to play EP reserves this week.


Partingtons also out for 2 weeks with a hand injury.

The article on AFL.com.au must be incorrect as they had rioli a month away.
User avatar
domo_the_eagle
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:18 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Next Season: 2017

Postby Pinion King on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:16 am

domo_the_eagle wrote:
Fat Side wrote:Cripps is out for two months and Nelson for about four weeks.

On the positive side, Rioli is ready to resume after a hamstring tear. He is expected to play EP reserves this week.


Partingtons also out for 2 weeks with a hand injury.

The article on AFL.com.au must be incorrect as they had rioli a month away.

Rioli is still 4 weeks away.
Official 2017 EFH Sponsor of Josh Kennedy, Fraser McInnes, and Joshua Rotham
Official 2015 EFH Sponsor of Liam Duggan
Official 2014 EFH Sponsor of Elliot Yeo
Official 2013 EFH Sponsor of Dean Cox
User avatar
Pinion King
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to West Coast Eagles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

cron