Advanced  

Latest Result

Semi Final Sydney Showgrounds
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 • 17:25 WST
West Coast Greater Western Sydney
9.4 (58) 19.11 (125)
Game Focus

Next Game

Round 1 Perth Stadium
Sun, 25 Mar 2018 • 16:20 WST
West Coast v Sydney
Game Focus



Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Discussion of all things Eagles
(the "EaglesFlyingHigh" board)

Moderators: Mead, Streaker, Mr Q

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby Mead on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Well done to him, really deserves it.

Agree Mackenzie would have been an equally deserving winner but Priddis deserves immense respect. Always brings his A game, and is a machine the way he seeks out the bottom of the pack and maintains maximum effort for four quarters week in week out.

You can be certain that every accolade Priddis wins over the course of his career will be earnt in sweat blood and belts in the head.
User avatar
Mead
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:51 pm

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby sydney eagle on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 am

Well done Matthew ! :) Nice to know that the club appreciates him, even if many "fans" don't !
sydney eagle
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:11 pm
Location: sydney australia

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby Streaker on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Also on the cover page of the Yearbook which you should all get next week.
Streaker
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:26 pm

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby Feng Shuey on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Clarke Markx Goalz wrote:[quote="thorne89"
9. Chris Masten 278 never made top 10 before

Didn't he finish 7th in 2012?
Feng Shuey
Rookie
 
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby Feng Shuey on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:04 am

Actually the top ten didnt change that much from last year,
Kerr & Hurn miss out at the expense of Hill & Kennedy.

I think the award is too skewed to players who play every game.
If it were based on points awarded per game the top ten would look like this..
18.4 Eric MacKenzie 20 games (finished 2nd)
17.8 Matt Priddis 21 games (1st)
17.7 Scott Selwood 18 games (7th)
17.3 Josh J. Kennedy 21 games (3rd)
16.3 Darren Glass 20 games (6th)
15.8 Dean Cox 22 games (4th)
15.8 Shannon Hurn 12 games (17th)
15.7 Jack Darling 21 games (5th)
15.3 Mark LeCras 15 games (12th)
14.9 Luke Shuey 14 games (15th

Maybe a minimum of 15 games?
Feng Shuey
Rookie
 
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby Eliot Mess on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 am

Feng Shuey wrote:Actually the top ten didnt change that much from last year,
Kerr & Hurn miss out at the expense of Hill & Kennedy.

I think the award is too skewed to players who play every game.
If it were based on points awarded per game the top ten would look like this..
18.4 Eric MacKenzie 20 games (finished 2nd)
17.8 Matt Priddis 21 games (1st)
17.7 Scott Selwood 18 games (7th)
17.3 Josh J. Kennedy 21 games (3rd)
16.3 Darren Glass 20 games (6th)
15.8 Dean Cox 22 games (4th)
15.8 Shannon Hurn 12 games (17th)
15.7 Jack Darling 21 games (5th)
15.3 Mark LeCras 15 games (12th)
14.9 Luke Shuey 14 games (15th

Maybe a minimum of 15 games?


I don't know if you're new or just re-birthing, but your user name is great. Welcome (just in case).
User avatar
Eliot Mess
EFH Posting Lunatic
 
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:22 am

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby Feng Shuey on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Eliot Mess wrote:I don't know if you're new or just re-birthing, but your user name is great. Welcome (just in case).

Yeah re-birth, used to sponsor Andrew McDougall, so had to go into hiding for a while.
Feng Shuey
Rookie
 
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby FXD on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Three years and eight months for a reply, that's something.
Image
http://wceguernseys.tk
User avatar
FXD
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:42 pm
Location: The Pagoda

Re: Congrats Matt Priddis 2013 Club Champ!

Postby sydney eagle on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:34 am

Feng Shuey wrote:
Eliot Mess wrote:I don't know if you're new or just re-birthing, but your user name is great. Welcome (just in case).

Yeah re-birth, used to sponsor Andrew McDougall, so had to go into hiding for a while.

I say nay ! Embrace your love of the Doogs ! :lol:
sydney eagle
EFH Hall of Fame
 
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:11 pm
Location: sydney australia

Previous

Return to West Coast Eagles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests